ID:193361

here me out guys. I am not askin for any help i just need a simple dbz code thats all. Do any of you have a super forms code that you wil be willign to share with me?And i dotn need your put downs liek "DBZ GAMES SUCK" becuase frankly i dotn care :) so if you can help that would be appreciated
I need also need the super forms for certain players
Well,i won't say DBZ SUCKS because i like it.
Why are you asking for DBZ code from the people who hate DBZ games?
In response to Foomer
Foomer wrote:
Why are you asking for DBZ code from the people who hate DBZ games?

You have a extremely good point Foomer and I do agree with you but he does not know us (well he knows me) but he does not post on the forum alot and does not know we hate dbz and etc... Homes let me tell you know for the forum you want to follow the rules of the forum and do not make a fool of your self like you just did. I am not holding it against you but I think you have something up your sleeve, I asked you why you wanted dbz stuff now I know your either making a game or helping someone >:) Homes if your making a game learn how to code first do not try to get little bits and pieces of code to put your game together or it will suck, sorry to say and if your helping someone else that is a big job and that person should code it him self, your a helper not a coder. If you can find someone to code for you thats great but...Never mind you get my point.

Stealth2k :)
Homes123 wrote:
soem l337 DBZ stffu!!!11!!

yuo rulz0r! yuo shudl aks d4 l337est gyu uot thre fr yuor codez!1! Jef. K. knowz all abuot DBZ codezz!!

--Tarmas.
Sure thing! Here's my Super Saiyan trans verb...

SS_Trans(mob/M as mob in oview(3), msg as message|null)
set category = "Actions"
var
SSL
if (src.FSwitch == 0 && M.key)
alert(src, "You are not in a fight now... Please Challenge [M] first... If [M] accepts...you can then begin fighting...")
else
if (src.TIP == 1)
alert (src, "Your turn is in progress already...you cannot perform another action until your next turn...")
else
if (src.TSwitch == 1)
alert(src, "It is not your turn...")
else
if (KCL > 0)
alert(src, "Your concentration is broken... Your Finishing Attack disipates...")
KCL = 0
if (PU2 < 3)
alert(src, "You need to power up first...")
else
if (SSTransSet(SSL) == 0)
alert(src, "You do not have a high enough PL to transform...")
else
src.TIP = 1
if (SSTransSet(SSL) == 4)
if (SS1 == 0)
SS1Trans()
view(3) << "<B>[src]:</B> [msg]<BR><I>(Fighter transformed into Super Saiyan level 1!)</I><P><BR><BR>"
alert(src, "You'll need to power up again and transform again to go to level 2...")
else
if (SS2 == 0)
SS2Trans()
view(3) << "<B>[src]:</B> [msg]<BR><I>(Fighter transformed into Super Saiyan level 2!)</I><P><BR><BR>"
alert(src, "You'll have to power up again and transform again to go to level 3...")
else
if (SS3 == 0)
SS3Trans()
view(3) << "<B>[src]:</B> [msg]<BR><I>(Fighter transformed into Super Saiyan level 3!)</I><P><BR><BR>"
alert(src, "You'll have to power up again and transform again to go to level 4...")
else
SS4Trans()
view(3) << "<B>[src]:</B> [msg]<BR><I>(Fighter transformed into Super Saiyan level 4!)</I><P><BR><BR>"
if (SSTransSet(SSL) == 3)
if (SS1 == 0)
SS1Trans()
view(3) << "<B>[src]:</B> [msg]<BR><I>(Fighter transformed into Super Saiyan level 1!)</I><P><BR><BR>"
alert(src, "You'll need to power up again and transform again to go to level 2...")
else
if (SS2 == 0)
SS2Trans()
view(3) << "<B>[src]:</B> [msg]<BR><I>(Fighter transformed into Super Saiyan level 2!)</I><P><BR><BR>"
alert(src, "You'll have to power up again and transform again to go to level 3...")
else
SS3Trans()
view(3) << "<B>[src]:</B> [msg]<BR><I>(Fighter transformed into Super Saiyan level 3!)</I><P><BR><BR>"
if (SSTransSet(SSL) == 2)
if (SS1 == 0)
SS1Trans()
else
SS2Trans()
if (SSTransSet(SSL) == 1)
SS1Trans()
src.TSwitch = 1
M.TSwitch = 0
src.TIP = 0
Bump(M)

Got that? Ok, then... Go ahead and put it into your game...

Doesn't work? Oh well, then... That's what you get for asking for code pieces from other people...

The tip here is that you should write your own... Only you know how this piece of code will work in your game... Only you know all of the variables you have attached to your mobs and how the rest of your game works...

You see...there really isn't any 1 code for "SSJ"... It can be done in nearly an infinite number of ways... Each one different based on the rest of the game code that you've written...

Borrowed code like I've given you above won't work in your game... So you simply have to write your own...

(To everyone else... I've done this before... and the same disclaimer goes this time... My code may not be the most efficient or nice looking...but it works... And that's all I really care about...lol)
In response to SuperSaiyanGokuX
SuperSaiyanGokuX wrote:
Sure thing! Here's my Super Saiyan trans verb...

> SS_Trans(mob/M as mob in oview(3), msg as message|null)
> set category = "Actions"
> var
> SSL
> if (src.FSwitch == 0 && M.key)
> alert(src, "You are not in a fight now... Please Challenge [M] first... If [M] accepts...you can then begin fighting...")
> else
> if (src.TIP == 1)
> alert (src, "Your turn is in progress already...you cannot perform another action until your next turn...")
> else
> if (src.TSwitch == 1)
> alert(src, "It is not your turn...")
> else
> if (KCL > 0)
> alert(src, "Your concentration is broken... Your Finishing Attack disipates...")
> KCL = 0
> if (PU2 < 3)
> alert(src, "You need to power up first...")
> else
> if (SSTransSet(SSL) == 0)
> alert(src, "You do not have a high enough PL to transform...")
> else
> src.TIP = 1
> if (SSTransSet(SSL) == 4)
> if (SS1 == 0)
> SS1Trans()
> view(3) << "<B>[src]:</B> [msg]<BR><I>(Fighter transformed into Super Saiyan level 1!)</I><P><BR><BR>"
> alert(src, "You'll need to power up again and transform again to go to level 2...")
> else
> if (SS2 == 0)
> SS2Trans()
> view(3) << "<B>[src]:</B> [msg]<BR><I>(Fighter transformed into Super Saiyan level 2!)</I><P><BR><BR>"
> alert(src, "You'll have to power up again and transform again to go to level 3...")
> else
> if (SS3 == 0)
> SS3Trans()
> view(3) << "<B>[src]:</B> [msg]<BR><I>(Fighter transformed into Super Saiyan level 3!)</I><P><BR><BR>"
> alert(src, "You'll have to power up again and transform again to go to level 4...")
> else
> SS4Trans()
> view(3) << "<B>[src]:</B> [msg]<BR><I>(Fighter transformed into Super Saiyan level 4!)</I><P><BR><BR>"
> if (SSTransSet(SSL) == 3)
> if (SS1 == 0)
> SS1Trans()
> view(3) << "<B>[src]:</B> [msg]<BR><I>(Fighter transformed into Super Saiyan level 1!)</I><P><BR><BR>"
> alert(src, "You'll need to power up again and transform again to go to level 2...")
> else
> if (SS2 == 0)
> SS2Trans()
> view(3) << "<B>[src]:</B> [msg]<BR><I>(Fighter transformed into Super Saiyan level 2!)</I><P><BR><BR>"
> alert(src, "You'll have to power up again and transform again to go to level 3...")
> else
> SS3Trans()
> view(3) << "<B>[src]:</B> [msg]<BR><I>(Fighter transformed into Super Saiyan level 3!)</I><P><BR><BR>"
> if (SSTransSet(SSL) == 2)
> if (SS1 == 0)
> SS1Trans()
> else
> SS2Trans()
> if (SSTransSet(SSL) == 1)
> SS1Trans()
> src.TSwitch = 1
> M.TSwitch = 0
> src.TIP = 0
> Bump(M)
>

Got that? Ok, then... Go ahead and put it into your game...

Doesn't work? Oh well, then... That's what you get for asking for code pieces from other people...

The tip here is that you should write your own... Only you know how this piece of code will work in your game... Only you know all of the variables you have attached to your mobs and how the rest of your game works...

You see...there really isn't any 1 code for "SSJ"... It can be done in nearly an infinite number of ways... Each one different based on the rest of the game code that you've written...

Borrowed code like I've given you above won't work in your game... So you simply have to write your own...

(To everyone else... I've done this before... and the same disclaimer goes this time... My code may not be the most efficient or nice looking...but it works... And that's all I really care about...lol)

I hope you put some mistakes in that code so they can atleast try to fix some of the code that is wrong and if they can't fix it they shouldn't be making a game.

Stealth2k
FOR THE LAST TIME... i am not making a game. I just want to try and maybe learn alittle bit about coding by seeing some codes and figuring out how they work. As stealth knows i cant code(as of yet) and cant make icons so there is no way in hell that i am making a game. I am helping a friend though. I guess i should have relieze that alot of you think liek nadrew and dont like dbz. The only thing i can assure you of is that it wont be like gt or any of the rip offs. DRAGONBALL GT:HOMES STYLE? doesnt sound good to me lol
-HOMES
Homes123 wrote:
here me out guys. I am not askin for any help i just need a simple dbz code thats all. Do any of you have a super forms code that you wil be willign to share with me?

What you're asking is so vague and poorly worded that people who might otherwise be able to help you won't even know what you're talking about. "Super forms"? Explain what you mean by that. That might be obvious to some DBZers, but even then I think it's too vague.

However, I suspect that the code anyone else uses for this nebulous purpose will be unique to their game, and won't be applicable to yours.

I need also need the super forms for certain players

You said in your follow-up post that you're not making a game, but only want to see code you can learn from. If that's the case, why wouldn't one example of this so-called "super forms" code suffice for you to learn to write similar code for other players as well? If you're looking for specifics for various players, you're obviously writing a game and trying to coast through on cut-and-paste code. I realize you were addressing fellow DBZers with your post, but try not to insult their intelligence either, because even most of them can see through that line.

Lummox JR
In response to Lummox JR
Fine.. any code would do but thats the one that just came to my mind at the time.
In response to Homes123
And for the last time i am not making a game end of story.
In response to Homes123
Homes123 wrote:
Fine.. any code would do but thats the one that just came to my mind at the time.

Check out the demos link that's listed under Developers in the side bar.
In response to Homes123
Homes123 wrote:
And for the last time i am not making a game end of story.

Like I said, if you say you're not making a game but then ask for lots of specific code that should be easy enough to do yourself once you've learned by example, the first story doesn't hold water. If you want people to believe you, at least be consistent.

Lummox JR
In response to Theodis
Theodis wrote:
Homes123 wrote:

Check out the demos link that's listed under Developers in the side bar.

Very good Idea, and Homes if you want to learn how to code read ZBT that is a very good tutor and just keep reading it intil you can understand the basics and make little pieces of code and see how they turn out when you run it and maybe you can be as good as Nadrew or someone I have had BYOND longer then him and he is like a genuis with code and he studyed for 4 months so see what you could do if you tryed.

Stealth2k
to be perfectly honest with you lummox i really dont care what you think. You obviously think i am lyign which is fine. But since you dotn even no me thats another story. Just mind your business and stuff your face with food, so i dont get any more usless posts from you
In response to Stealth 2k
Actually, no... That is complete and working code copied directly from my game...

What will keep people from ripping it off is that it relies on the rest of my code (which obviously isn't up there...lol) to work... Most of this comes from varaibles and such... But this particular verb also relies on a couple of other procs which it calls and also on another verb from the game which must be called beforehand for it to work...

And since those other parts aren't known to anyone but myself...I think this snippet is pretty safe...

Of course, someone clever enough could always take a look at what is required for this verb and write some replacements on their own (of the procs called, and of the varaibles needed)... But chances are...if they can handle doing that...then they won't be stealing my code...lol

So nope...no intentional mistakes in that code snippet... But it'll never work for anyone who just copies it and pastes it into their "game"...lol
And since I was such a smartass with my other reply...I think I'll give you a MUCH simpler "super forms" code...

SuperForm()
src.Power += 1000
src.icon_state = "superform"
src << "You transform!"

Of course, this verb relies on having a "Power" variable defined for the mob... And it also relies on the mob's icon having a state named "superform"...

Or...if that's too simple... How about the following... (which is the same verb above...only with a minimum power requirement to transform)

SuperForm()
if (src.Power <= 10000)
src << "You are not powerful enough to transform!"
else
src.Power += 1000
src.icon_state = "superform"
src << "You transform!"

If I really wanted to... I could sit here for hours typing out hundreds of different variations on this verb... anywhere from as simple as the above examples...to as complex as my first reply to this post... I can even concieve of even MORE complicated ways of doing this than my version...
In response to SuperSaiyanGokuX
SuperSaiyanGokuX wrote:
And since I was such a smartass with my other reply...I think I'll give you a MUCH simpler "super forms" code...

> SuperForm()
> src.Power += 1000
> src.icon_state = "superform"
> src << "You transform!"
>

Of course, this verb relies on having a "Power" variable defined for the mob... And it also relies on the mob's icon having a state named "superform"...

Or...if that's too simple... How about the following... (which is the same verb above...only with a minimum power requirement to transform)

> SuperForm()
> if (src.Power <= 10000)
> src << "You are not powerful enough to transform!"
> else
> src.Power += 1000
> src.icon_state = "superform"
> src << "You transform!"
>

If I really wanted to... I could sit here for hours typing out hundreds of different variations on this verb... anywhere from as simple as the above examples...to as complex as my first reply to this post... I can even concieve of even MORE complicated ways of doing this than my version...

Homes I do not want to embarres you or anyting but I know you have no idea what that code means. So STUDY AND YOU CAN GIVE ME A HARD TIME ABOUT IT :)
In response to Homes123
Hey, aren't you that hacker everyone keeps talking about?
In response to Lesbian Assassin
Lesbian Assassin wrote:
Hey, aren't you that hacker everyone keeps talking about?

LMAO! Lexy that was mean, he has said a million times he is not the hacker, I think it was Lummox that said he was a hacker named Homes but he is not, It might of not been lummox though. Oh well.
Page: 1 2