In response to Stealth 2k
--sigh--

You get the joke but miss the point... and by making a pointless post about the joke, you've ruined the entire effect.

To my knowledge, nobody said Homes123 was a hacker. Nobody cared, except for him and his friends and supporters who made such vehement protestations.
In response to Lesbian Assassin
It's ok, I think most people still don't like Homes....
In response to Lesbian Assassin
Lesbian Assassin wrote:
--sigh--

You get the joke but miss the point... and by making a pointless post about the joke, you've ruined the entire effect.

To my knowledge, nobody said Homes123 was a hacker. Nobody cared, except for him and his friends and supporters who made such vehement protestations.

Ok lets settle down
In response to Xooxer
Xooxer wrote:
It's ok, I think most people still don't like Homes....

Becuase not alot of people know him, well actually lots of people do, just not the forum people.
For me to settle down, I'd have to be riled up to begin with. I'm not. You did completely ruin my post, but it's not an important enough post to get upset over. All you've really done is demonstrated that you have no understanding of subtlety. All I'm doing is explaining things to you so that you have an opportunity to better yourself.
In response to Xooxer
I don't like anybody I've never heard of who floods the forum with a thread proclaiming his innocence of a crime I never suspected him of. Having his friends attack anybody who said they had no opinion of him whatsoever also helped.
Stealth 2k wrote:
LMAO! Lexy that was mean, he has said a million times he is not the hacker, I think it was Lummox that said he was a hacker named Homes but he is not, It might of not been lummox though. Oh well.

I never said a thing of the sort. As I recall I didn't even participate in that thread, much less read much of it.

Lummox JR
In response to Homes123
Now that's the way to get help!
In response to Homes123
Homes123 wrote:
to be perfectly honest with you lummox i really dont care what you think. You obviously think i am lyign which is fine. But since you dotn even no me thats another story. Just mind your business and stuff your face with food, so i dont get any more usless posts from you

I think the insults are unwarranted, Homes. If you don't like the inference I drew, that's fine. I explained to you why I came to that conclusion, which was largely because of the way your requests seemed so incongruous to your stated purpose for making them. You can avoid others reaching the same conclusion in the future by being clearer, and by making your requests for help in such a way that they show you're just looking for something to learn from, not complete game code. It doesn't make me some kind of jerk for pointing out the inconsistencies in your post nor for asking you to be clearer on what you mean by "super forms" code; I wasn't hostile toward you, though I was skeptical.

You're going to have problems with skeptics a lot in the future if you continue to abuse them when you could simply make your statements more plainly. Don't get all bent out of shape that someone happens to think your post is a little fishy; your belligerence would even seem to further suggest that I'm not far off course. The reasons your post seems a bit incredulous are your own fault, and they're fixable. Fix them, then, and don't insult people just for pointing them out.

Lummox JR
Ok i am goign to put out all the cards on this here table(forum). I am not a hacker. Lexy probably knows that and is just tryign to mess with me
In response to Homes123
That's not what I heard...
In response to Homes123
Homes123 wrote:
Ok i am goign to put out all the cards on this here table(forum). I am not a hacker. Lexy probably knows that and is just tryign to mess with me

Lexy doesn't "know" one way or the other, but I'm convinced she doesn't care, either. She said it to mock the way you behaved in that thread from a while back, probably because she was reminded of it by the way you behaved in this one.

Lummox JR
In response to Lummox JR
Lexy that was just a joke. Ok lets stop wasting space.

stealth2k
In response to SuperSaiyanGokuX
SuperSaiyanGokuX wrote:
That's not what I heard...

*snorts* Stop it before I laugh out my lung. =)
Stealth 2k wrote:
Lexy that was just a joke. Ok lets stop wasting space.

stealth2k

That's an insult to both Lummox AND Lexy!

(Woohoo, double-burn! ;-)
In response to Spuzzum
Spuzzum wrote:

Go Spuzzmonkey!
In response to Nadrew
Nadrew wrote:
Spuzzum wrote:

Go Spuzzmonkey!

You mean Woohoo for me :)
Lexy and Lummox I did not mean to insult anyone, sorry if I did, I must be to stupid to know what I am writing plus I was in a hurry I am in computer class and the bell rang right when I was typing and we get in trouble if we are on the net. :P

Stealth2k
Lexy and Lummox I did not mean to insult anyone, sorry if I did, I must be to stupid to know what I am writing plus I was in a hurry I am in computer class and the bell rang right when I was typing and we get in trouble if we are on the net. :P

Heh. You didn't insult anyone. The way I worded my expression made it so that "Lummox JR is insulted if he is called Lexy" (which is insulting to Lexy) and "Lexy is insulted if she is called Lummox" (which is insulting to him).

I meant it in good fun, though. ;-)
In response to Spuzzum
Ah, I see :)
Page: 1 2