ID:1933657

Not a bug
BYOND Version:508
Operating System:Windows 10 Home
Web Browser:Chrome 42.0.2311.135
Applies to:Dream Maker

This is not a bug. It may be an incorrect use of syntax or a limitation in the software. For further discussion on the matter, please consult the BYOND forums.
For some odd reason, the ability to click on libraries doesn't work/
You included almost no information whatsoever and completely ignored the template. Please expand this report.
There is no information. It simply just doesn't come up.
I don't even know what you're saying. You didn't explain a thing about what you're clicking or where. I have nothing to work with.
The option to click on libraries doesn't work for some reason. That's all the info I can give. It won't even show that option.
What option? What exactly are you talking about? I need details.
On the editor.... There's no option to click on the libraries.
More details, please. This is not Twitter; you have room to say a lot more. A screenshot couldn't hurt either.
You wouldn't see it. There are no more details. Put simply, the editor won't let me do libraries at all.

The feature to click on the libraries doesn't even exist.
Let's go back to the template, and all the information you didn't include. Does this happen on other computers? Does this happen in other projects or just in one? When did the problem first occur? What's the last version that didn't show the problem?

Right now you're asking me to look into a problem I can't reproduce, that you haven't even adequately described yet, and I have no information at all that could help. The more detail you can pack into a bug report, the better.
It first started when I simply downloaded byond onto windows 10. I don't even know if it affects other computers, or if it has something to do with just windows in the first place.

But I suspect its a problem with windows 10 in the first place.

Windows 10 = No library (?)

I don't even know if it affects other versions, in fact.

It worked properly before I gained windows 10, but now it doesn't even show up.
What button are you pressing? Is it the big download icon on the library's page? Are you trying to manually download the Zip? You're just being so vague right now that we have no earthly clue what you're trying to tell us. Screenshot the exact view you have when you try to download it.
It's the click box in the editor that lets you use libraries in the first place. It won't even show itself.

As in.. I don't even have the option to use libraries.
Okay, by editor do you mean DreamMaker? Are you trying to select the libraries by checking them for inclusion?
Correct. I'm trying to do that. But the problem is that the option to click doesn't even exist.
The download works, but no library to choose.

It may have to do with windows 10
What are you talking about, "no library to choose"? Send a screenshot, please.
As in, no selection whatsoever. Even with downloading.
What does "even with downloading" mean, exactly?

I know other Windows 10 users haven't reported this, although I wouldn't rule out that it could be an issue with that OS.
I can download from this website... but the library doesn't appear.

Thus, it's an internal programming problem.
Developous, can you please just take a screenshot and show us? That'll make this so much easier.
Page: 1 2