What takes 22 seconds... literally

Are you talking about the boxes I've highlighted?
Hmmm... I think Developous is trying to say that he can visit a link on the site that refers to a library download. Click the link. Perhaps have it appear as downloading/ registered within the byond pager? ...but that once he gets into the DM Editor (probably referring to any project) in his 'Lib' Folder he doesn't get the library appear within it, as if somehow it wasn't actually registered... in which case it would appear to me as if there is some kind of incorrect Lib path specification of some kind going on here, but that is a guess.
Well the Lib tree shouldn't auto-update in DM. It usually takes reopening the whole program to get it to show up. I think he's actually saying the Lib option doesn't appear in the tree at all, but without anything approaching details I'm in the dark.
In response to Ishuri
Ishuri wrote:
What takes 22 seconds... literally

Are you talking about the boxes I've highlighted?

ALL the boxes, they don't even show up.
In response to Lummox JR
Lummox JR wrote:
Well the Lib tree shouldn't auto-update in DM. It usually takes reopening the whole program to get it to show up. I think he's actually saying the Lib option doesn't appear in the tree at all, but without anything approaching details I'm in the dark.

That's exactly the problem.
Where are your downloaded libs? BYOND specifically checks for them inside of the BYOND directory set in your pager. You can see this by going to Options->Preferences->Advanced in your pager. All downloaded libs should be sent directly to your default folder, but if you manually download the Zip files and put them elsewhere, that might explain why you're not seeing them.
Hmm... that could be why. Testing.
Fixed, thanks.
Lummox JR resolved issue (Not a bug)
Wasn't certain if it was a bug or not....
Could be useful to keep this open.
In response to Developous
It won't since there's not actually an issue there. You just had your library's not saved in the lib folder of your BYOND path.
Either way, it's resolved with me. Thanks.
Page: 1 2