ID:1934930

I'm currently in the process of creating a runescape like project and would like to ask those interested to chip in ideas and/or artwork as it's VERY simplistic as I'm going for the ability to easily add in content and such on the fly.

As the project progresses I plan on opening it up and allowing users to modify their own servers with the scripting language I'm building the game around.

You can contact me via the pager or skype(Kodeki3)
Ideas n stuff: Grand Exchange m8. dnt 4get da godsawds. nd da drgn stuff.

What happened to your game you were working on by the way? I was honestly looking forward to it?
Hey, I'm totally up for bouncing ideas off of. You do good work, Koz, I'd love to see one of your projects finally come to fruition!
In response to Xirre
Xirre wrote:
Ideas n stuff: Grand Exchange m8. dnt 4get da godsawds. nd da drgn stuff.

It wouldn't be runescape inspired without Dragon tier equipment ;3

What happened to your game you were working on by the way? I was honestly looking forward to it?

The art is way to high-quality for me to continue working with as even with the game as is no pixel artist is willing or capable of helping.

In response to Kats
Kats wrote:
Hey, I'm totally up for bouncing ideas off of. You do good work, Koz, I'd love to see one of your projects finally come to fruition!

Me too :')

I'm open for all sorts of ideas, I've been spending the past few days cramming my libs together and making ones I've been needing to make such as a HUD system that allows for very fast creation time for new content that is completely new HUD wise and such.

Something that would take me 10+ minutes or so to make now would take about 5 seconds.
*Been writing down ideas for past week*
*Will soon spam kozuma's pager with ideas*
In response to Kozuma3
Kozuma3 wrote:
The art is way to high-quality for me to continue working with as even with the game as is no pixel artist is willing or capable of helping.

I told you to stick with the crappy art style you had originally. You were capable of producing it and it meshed well with the game. It was crappy but in a unique way lol. And I bet it was also easy to draw. No more than 5 mins of work.

Well, best of luck to you on this new thing you're trying.
In response to Ghost of ET
Ghost of ET wrote:
*Been writing down ideas for past week*
*Will soon spam kozuma's pager with ideas*

*Is ready m80*
In response to Kozuma3
Give me another week.
Ghost of ET wrote:
Give me another week.

*gibs u tim*
I did start a project called BYONDScape god like 2 years ago, lost the source and lost inspiration.
What type of art are you needing o-o? As in 3/4,Side,Iso etc.
Any art would be awesome cause leik

What's the difference betweek attack and strength?

What does range do?
What does prayer do?
What does hunting do?
What is combat level (Oh wait that's pretty self explanatory :/?)
In response to Kozuma3
Kozuma3 wrote:
Any art would be awesome cause leik

For some reason, that made me think of E.T. :P
Ghost of ET wrote:
What's the difference betweek attack and strength?

What does range do?
What does prayer do?
What does hunting do?
What is combat level (Oh wait that's pretty self explanatory :/?)

Attack could be combined strength of a weapons attack damage and a strength bonus obviously basic RPG jeez ghost.

@Kozuma

Doesn't look that bad -cough-

Ahhh my silly art :S.
Ghost of ET wrote:

Ahhh my silly art :S.

Seems animation is still not my forte herp.
In response to Kozuma3
Haha that is how my first pixel art looked!

Have to start somewhere, of course, that was more than a decade ago so. Not to say that I am as good as some people on here.
Page: 1 2 3 4