ID:193535

If you were to play a game would you want a make a character thing or be able to play as a character that youve known to grow and love that follows a plot and doesnt include making a made up character?
Homes123 wrote:
If you were to play a game would you want a make a character thing or be able to play as a character that youve known to grow and love that follows a plot and doesnt include making a made up character?

I believe the latter is referred to as plagiarism, and it's pretty much the main problem with all the DBZ games.

Lummox JR
In response to Lummox JR
Thats true, but hey its just a game and its not like we are gonna release it in wal mart or something its just a online gaming program to have fun with, I wouldn't think the creator would sue a child for being a fan and wanting to make a game, now I know you will try to make a exuse but I just posted my thought.

Stealth2k
You'll get better players, and more of them, in my experience, if you allow them to be what they want. The only people who would play a game where they are forced to be a "classic" character are the people who like that character!

Besides, originality is ALWAYS better.
In response to Foomer
Yup Yup...but some people are not good at icons so thats why probaly half game makers get some already made ones, and people who really want to make a half decent game they would get some icons that arnt common on byond, now dbz... O nm I wont get into it you know what I am gonna say.

Talk to ya later...Stealth2k
In response to Stealth 2k
Frankly, I don't care what icons a game uses. You could have a perfectly good game with dbz icons, but that doesn't mean you need to make a dbz game! Morte was a good game for a while, and it ripped icons off rpgmaker stuff, just like so many others. The graphics don't make the game. I've seen a lot of games with awful graphics that are better than most of the ones on now.
In response to Foomer
Yup that is true too one example is "Fernis's Apocolipse" it is by Kunark which is a friend and is fun if you get going but dont have the best of graphics in my view.

Stealth2k