ID:1936195

BYOND Version:508
Operating System:Windows Server 2007 Standard, SP2
Web Browser:Chrome 45.0.2454.85
Applies to:Dream Daemon

Issue hasn't been assigned a status value.
Descriptive Problem Summary:

I'm hosting two different instances of NEStalgia servers on my VPS via the Dream Daemon. The first is hosted on port 50001, the second on 50002.

Twice now, the server hosted on 50002 has randomly stopped appearing on the BYOND hub - usually after a day or two of up-time. This time after the server disappeared from the hub I tried joining it directly with the IP, and the BYOND pager gave me some sort of message about my security certificate needing to be renewed. The second time that I tried it logged me in normally, but the server still doesn't show on the hub.

The Dream Daemon hosting the 50002 instance looks fine and gives no indication that there is something wrong. This issue started occurring after upgrading to 508.1299 last week.

I'm going to restart my VPS later tonight to help rule out problems on that front. I'll let you know if a server instance goes missing from the hub again.
Dang. That's disappointing. The hub code hasn't really changed appreciably throughout the 508 series, though, so I have a hunch the issue isn't actually new.

Hub reporting issues have been the bane of my existence.