ID:193632

OVER THANKS GIVING I WAS THINKing about all the thinks i am thankful for. Friends and family,but mostly some of my bestfriends on byond(stealth2k and knightren) They have shown me that you dont have to be a good coder or a good icon maker to be liked and apreciated around the byond community. Some people would call me a sissy for being so sentamental.but i say SCREW YOU. Everything i just sayed is absolutly true and i want them to no that i apreciate them to even though i am not icon or coding inclines but just knowing that they like me for what i can do makes me feel good about myself in these times of endurance of the human soul.

-HOMES
Bravo Homes, couldn't have said it better. :), Hey anyway, if you were to make fun of a man for saying something like that, then you are less of a man than one who can truly express his emotions.

~KnightRen
In response to KnightRen
hehe, yep. but being a good coder or icon maker can always help
In response to JordanUl
:-D
Homes123 wrote:
and family,but mostly some of my bestfriends on byond
(stealth2k and knightren)
-HOMES

Dun forget Bonzi
This post is very refreshing. (My first impression of you from your other threads was not very favorable.)

I just wanted to say that there is no mandate that everyone here must make games. BYOND is as much for the players as it is for the designers.

Good designers would encourage people, regardless of their ability to produce games, to enjoy their creations. How many Playstations are there in America? How many Americans design games for Playstations? If the players don't outnumber the developers, then the developers are losing out.

Happy gaming, Homes, and keep up with the positive posts. :)
Homes123 wrote:
OVER THANKS GIVING I WAS THINKing about all the thinks i am thankful for. Friends and family,but mostly some of my bestfriends on byond(stealth2k and knightren) They have shown me that you dont have to be a good coder or a good icon maker to be liked and apreciated around the byond community. Some people would call me a sissy for being so sentamental.but i say SCREW YOU. Everything i just sayed is absolutly true and i want them to no that i apreciate them to even though i am not icon or coding inclines but just knowing that they like me for what i can do makes me feel good about myself in these times of endurance of the human soul.

-HOMES

I think that at this point, "the BYOND community" has grown to the point where it's pretty disassociated, and I do have to say that while these forums tend to be pretty geared towards development, once you get out into the games... it's all about the gamers, and skill, wits, and sportsmanship matter more than drawing ability or coding knowhow.