In response to DragonballzLegend
Actually, most of the protesters of Harry Potter are right-wing Christians, not Muslims... and NO ONE is saying Homes is a hacker. We're saying we don't like him. Nothing to do with being a hacker.

Why would we like him? We've never heard of him. We don't care about him. How can we care about someone we don't know about? He comes in here, out of the blue, screaming that he's not a hacker... as if anyone even cares who is or isn't a hacker. He asks how many people like him... then insults the people who respond. Excuse me, but if you don't want to hear what people think about you... DON'T ASK.
I'd just like to make it known that I do not like you. Consider yourself added to "the list".

DerDragon... Maeva owns you.
In response to LexyBitch
Harry Potter, is a popular childrens book character, from what I hear the books are alright (but I would never read them) and the new movie is crap (even though I'll never see it).
I personally like homes a lot... If I didn't have one...whwere would I keep all of my stuff?

lol
In response to SuperSaiyanGokuX
You make a good point there, I like homes, just not Homes123.
In response to Nadrew
Nadrew... what exactly are you babbling about?
In response to LexyBitch
If I knew I would tell you.
In response to Spuzzum
I dont think that was meant to be insulting, they are friends.
In response to Jotdaniel
I dont think that was meant to be insulting, they are friends.

Ah! I understand now... I originally read it as an unprovoked backlash.

It was still kind of inappropriate for younger readers, though. Not that I'm perfect in that regard myself.

In response to Nadrew
**Just a little corrective criticism**

Actually here are a few facts i know about Harry Potter.
1.) Its not a childrens book its an "EVERYONE'S" book, And the region of New York i'm from, more older people read them the children, Older including people my age and older. BTW i am 16.
2.) Books, Toys, or Movie, Harry Potter has broken the record on the amount of products demanded for either, inclding the amount made at the box office.
3.) I am not a very average book reader, but if i do i usually read fantasy trilogies. I have found that Harry Potter books are some of the most interesting books i have read, as soon as i picked one up it didnt go down until it was finished. But that may be just me, but the other 2 are
truthful rather then my opinion.
In response to Nadrew
Yea, What the hell! stop the damn language around here, dont be fucking dick heads! :-p
That depends. Who the hell are you, and why should i like or hate you!?
In response to DasFalke
THAT WAS MY COOKIE! BLAST YOU!!!

-Cats, the one who does not need to know if you like him or not, because all your base belong to him anyways....

ENGRISH RULES!
Page: 1 2