ID:193874

I think we can end these monstrously huge threads by simply distilling what Botman is saying down to its most basic form. What it boils down to is these three things:

1. Older generations cannot change things simply by saying so or moaning. Only his generation is allowed to do so.

2. Limp Bizkit has market savvy, which means they must be considered good music.

3. By being an angry, bitter, unpredictable, shocking rebel, he's only doing what's expected of him by society.

The day people listen to logic is the day they stop being angry, bitter, unpredictable, shocking rebels. So don't expect them to.
LexyBitch wrote:
I think we can end these monstrously huge threads by simply distilling what Botman is saying down to its most basic form. What it boils down to is these three things:

1. Older generations cannot change things simply by saying so or moaning. Only his generation is allowed to do so.

2. Limp Bizkit has market savvy, which means they must be considered good music.

3. By being an angry, bitter, unpredictable, shocking rebel, he's only doing what's expected of him by society.

lol, you really have got me all wrong. I'm not trying to rebell against anyone, theres nothing worth rebelling against, the governments hardly being very oppresive these days, it's not my intention to drag everything down into an argument. Heck, I made a decent effort to stop this most recent argument, I'm not the one who kept changing the subject.

Oh yeah, and I'm not angry. Even though saying it makes me sound angry. I don't take anything too serious on these forums, and I certainly have more of a life than to be concerned about what goes on on them.
In response to Botman
Botman wrote:
lol, you really have got me all wrong. I'm not trying to rebell against anyone, theres nothing worth rebelling against, the governments hardly being very oppresive these days, it's not my intention to drag everything down into an argument. Heck, I made a decent effort to stop this most recent argument, I'm not the one who kept changing the subject.

<sarcasm>
Yes, I think we're all agreed that the "monumentally stupid" subject line (with the ironic grammatical error "your are") was a very good effort to stop the argument indeed. Bravo.
</sarcasm>

Lummox JR