ID:1939127

So, pretty recently, Jagex has released a full pvp version of Runescape where the entire world is the wilderness and you drop everything upon death. We, as BYONDites, need to rise up and make our names known by becoming the most cutthroat and ruthless bunch of gankers the game has ever seen!
losing everything every death doesn't sound much fun.
In response to Ganite
Oh my god, oh my god this is wack.

Ganite wrote:

There's a prayer skill for keeping an extra item. Also being a member lets you keep an extra one.
Epic q.q I might have to try this x3
So they finally subscribed to the notion Haven and Hearth has had going since... forever? HnH much better game imo.
In response to Lugia319
Ganite wrote:

For you maybe, but I love rogue-likes!

Lugia319 wrote:
So they finally subscribed to the notion Haven and Hearth has had going since... forever? HnH much better game imo.

It's not really the same game.

I should mention, everyone is treated as a member on the server. So you can essentially give up your blood, sweat, tears, and sanity in exchange for access to members exclusive stuff.
In response to Zecronious
Zecronious wrote:

Ganite wrote:

There's a prayer skill for keeping an extra item. Also being a member lets you keep an extra one.

p2w
In response to Ghost of ET
Ghost of ET wrote:
Zecronious wrote:

Ganite wrote:

p2w

Everything on Darkscape is F2P, even all the members content.
it's like eve, but not eve
In response to Vrocaan
Yeah I said the same thing. It's like Eve but at the same time nothing like Eve.
Just play Haven and Hearth. Permadeath is the only way to play.
Bro, I'm addicted to this game. Been playing it for 3 days straight. Already have 60 combat + other pretty good stats. Also, the 2x exp for members is awesome!
In response to WorldWideDuelist
WorldWideDuelist wrote:
Bro, I'm addicted to this game. Been playing it for 3 days straight. Already have 60 combat + other pretty good stats. Also, the 2x exp for members is awesome!

I thought it read +50% exp for members o.o
it's 1.5 exp for free to play. and members get a bonus 50%, so it's 2x exp for members. ALSO, quest XP IS DOUBLED as a member or 1.5x increased as free player, which makes doing quests sooo much rewarding.
In response to WorldWideDuelist
And... Time to do Waterfall.