ID:194039

well almost... im on a library computer but i would still like to know how everyone is doing (especaly those that were doing things for the game i was working on.)

sooo... darkness... you have any more done with what we were working on (i would have but i dont have a computer and the library wont let me use disks..)

errr... heh ok get back to me.. my email dont work so just post stuff here..
er...... lots of new members these days... GO AWAY! I HATE CHANGE! GRRRRR!
In response to jobe
jobe wrote:

WAAZZZAAAAAAA
In response to Sariat
Sariat wrote:
jobe wrote:

WAAZZZAAAAAAA

got those icons for me man?
In response to jobe
jobe wrote:
Sariat wrote:
jobe wrote:

WAAZZZAAAAAAA

nope, not yet i started lookin for them about for a week, then i never heard from you agian. So i thought, oh crap, i wasted a week, he aint comin back. U know how many girls i coulda been wit/gettin wit in a week? at least 3 man!
In response to Sariat
Sariat wrote:
jobe wrote:
Sariat wrote:
jobe wrote:

WAAZZZAAAAAAA

nope, not yet i started lookin for them about for a week, then i never heard from you agian. So i thought, oh crap, i wasted a week, he aint comin back. U know how many girls i coulda been wit/gettin wit in a week? at least 3 man!

i told you it would take some time to get to a computer...
In response to jobe
jobe wrote:
Sariat wrote:
jobe wrote:
Sariat wrote:
jobe wrote:

WAAZZZAAAAAAA

i told you it would take some time to get to a computer...

dont they have AIM there? i still got the same AIM. Read my post on the TE MB
jobe wrote:
well almost... im on a library computer but i would still like to know how everyone is doing (especaly those that were doing things for the game i was working on.)

sooo... darkness... you have any more done with what we were working on (i would have but i dont have a computer and the library wont let me use disks..)

errr... heh ok get back to me.. my email dont work so just post stuff here..

JOBE!! How's the farm?? if you need any help with is ask him he claims to be a poor mexican farmer...he could give tips =P Talk to you later if I see you on anything heh.
In response to Darkness

JOBE!! How's the farm?? if you need any help with is ask him he claims to be a poor mexican farmer...he could give tips =P Talk to you later if I see you on anything heh.

well.. i cant get on anything... im at the library's comp.(again)

so if you want to talk about the game do it on the TE board..

er... im not a mexican farmer... im a mix breed american computer programer traped in a farmland area... please send help in the form of a fast computer.
In response to jobe
jobe wrote:

well.. i cant get on anything... im at the library's comp.(again)

so if you want to talk about the game do it on the TE board..

er... im not a mexican farmer... im a mix breed american computer programer traped in a farmland area... please send help in the form of a fast computer.

Did u just call me a poor mexican farmer?