ID:194096

A little Motown for ya!

"Ain't no mountain high ain't no valley low, ain't no rive wide enough baby! If you need me call me, no matter where you are, no matter how far (don't worry baby), Just call my name, I'll be there in a hurry, you don't have to worry. Cuz baby, there ain't no mountain high enough! Ain't no valley low enough, Ain't no river wide enough! To keep me from gettin to you! Remember the day, I set you free, I told you you could always count on me darlin, from that day on, I made a vow, I'll be there when you want me no way no how! there ain't no mountain high enough! Ain't no valley low enough, Ain't no river wide enough! To keep me from gettin to you! Oh no darlin, No wind, No rain, All winters cold, can't stop me baby! If you're ever in trouble, I'll be there on the double, Just send for me! My love is alive, way down in my heart, although we are miles apart, If you ever need a helping hand, I'll be there on the double just as fast as I can. there ain't no mountain high enough! Ain't no valley low enough, Ain't no river wide enough! To keep me from gettin to you! Don'tcha know that there ain't no mountain high enough! Ain't no valley low enough, Ain't no river wide enough! To keep me from gettin to you!"

(Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrel - Ain't No Mountain High Enough)

*bows* My debute preformance! sorry...I was bored.... :o) just be thankful it was "Let's Get It On" hehe