ID:194161

Im moveing to Iowa. seya. i might stop in every now and then.
On 7/22/01 2:46 pm jobe wrote:

Bye Bye (Lets Have a Going away party and Jobes not invited)
In response to Nadrew
On 7/22/01 2:51 pm Nadrew wrote:

Jobe should send some people his game files, especially the people that helped him with his game in progress, so they can see that it was actually FOR SOMETHING! i hardly ever saw any work of jobe's, that i helped, ecept for the EARLY versions of Space Tug 4. I wonder if he even used my help......... o well, it would be nice to see em. He should also tell people the concepts that he was doing, like his movie thing, and all of his other things, im gonna miss his plots to scam money from us =( . ;)

Gee... is it harder to connect to the Internet in Iowa?
In response to Gughunter
Apparently harder than it is in Coquitlam, where I'm nestled between two mountains and it is impossible for me to receive wireless high-speed!
Goodbye all you peaple. theres nothing you can say,

Leave it to jobe to spell people wrong. ;).
In response to Spuzzum
On 7/22/01 4:54 pm Spuzzum wrote:
Apparently harder than it is in Coquitlam, where I'm nestled between two mountains and it is impossible for me to receive wireless high-speed!

well it is verry hard. the library is the only place in the entire county that has it.. and its booked. so i hope to take my networking skills and start my own ISP out there.

there are like 5 countys without it... so this should be a good start for me.
In response to Sariat
On 7/22/01 3:06 pm Sariat wrote:
On 7/22/01 2:51 pm Nadrew wrote:

Jobe should send some people his game files, especially the people that helped him with his game in progress, so they can see that it was actually FOR SOMETHING! i hardly ever saw any work of jobe's, that i helped, ecept for the EARLY versions of Space Tug 4. I wonder if he even used my help......... o well, it would be nice to see em. He should also tell people the concepts that he was doing, like his movie thing, and all of his other things, im gonna miss his plots to scam money from us =( . ;)

well ill tell you the plot to the movie thing... its really simple.. really.

just make a proc that that moves the mob when it entered a turf.. and have it so the turf holds the amount of time it spawns(it is recomended you have 5 spawns in the proc.. even if most of them are null most the time.) then you have turfs hold messages and other stuff... im telling you its not that hard.. just a few procs. if you can make a mob move, you can make your own movie code..

due to the lack of icons.. my movie sucked. so i never released it.
In response to jobe
That isn't a plot, jobe.
In response to jobe
i live in iowa and i have no trouble except for getting my dad to get a better connection, cause right now i have 14.4! So what county are you moving too? i'm in johnson

well it is verry hard. the library is the only place in the entire county that has it.. and its booked. so i hope to take my networking skills and start my own ISP out there.

there are like 5 countys without it... so this should be a good start for me.