ID:194429

"BATTLECRUISER 3000AD v2.0, "Developer's Edition," was released in North America and Canada, in December 98 by Interplay Productions. In October 99, v2.08 was released in several European territories by GT Interactive. In February 2000, v2.08 was released in Australia, New Zealand and some territories in the Pacific Rim by Jack Of All Games."

Note the words: "in North America and Canada"... in other words, throughout North America, and then in that part of the world that isn't good enough to be part of North America, Canada.

Grr. =)
On 3/28/01 3:45 am Spuzzum wrote:
"BATTLECRUISER 3000AD v2.0, "Developer's Edition," was released in North America and Canada, in December 98 by Interplay Productions. In October 99, v2.08 was released in several European territories by GT Interactive. In February 2000, v2.08 was released in Australia, New Zealand and some territories in the Pacific Rim by Jack Of All Games."

Note the words: "in North America and Canada"... in other words, throughout North America, and then in that part of the world that isn't good enough to be part of North America, Canada.

Heh, this is the type of error I find incredibly stupid, and I'm not even Canadian!

Z
Just wait until we make extraterrestrial contact. "Greetings, people of Earth... and Canada!"
In response to Guy T.
On 3/28/01 5:55 pm Guy T. wrote:
Just wait until we make extraterrestrial contact. "Greetings, people of Earth... and Canada!"

Hmm, well, actually, that makes me feel more important... that aliens would know our country by name, and just generally refer to all others as simply 'people'. =)

Strange, considering the context of the message, and the fact that the other message seems... what's the word... "damning"? Odd how two messages with almost precisely similar wording pass across a totally different meaning...

But, it's the thought that counts, isn't it. ;-)
In response to Spuzzum
Hmm, well, actually, that makes me feel more important... that aliens would know our country by name, and just generally refer to all others as simply 'people'. =)

On the other hand... if the aliens are hungry, Canadians would be a logical first crop to harvest, since (as Hillary Clinton taught us) socialized medicine makes them extra-healthy.

Still, I get your point. :)