ID:194433

I know, I know, I bash DBZ players way too much; but, for your reading pleasure, I give you a nice random sampling of the grammatical prowess of the world's youth (for the sake of them, however, I'll keep their identities anonymous);

"Will we be aloud to???"

"he could do like sayjins and make them weak at start and strong at end buu was OLD GOD OF ALL GODs OLD so he had to have traind a long time"

"I know its in the game though and even though the oozes dont look diffrent u have diffrent stats in ssj2 than ssj ooz just how it is."

"his name was chawzu(bet i didint spell it right)and he tryd to blow up nappa it didint kill um"

"hehe acualy i said self-distruckt for androuids way back in old messig bord"

"I just thought of an asume idea."

"I was woundering [...]"

"A time for ideas, and if eny1 has seen gfx errors"

"heheheh :( i jus found out my cousin might get his hand severed off because he was working and something fell on his hand and broke all his bones and his thump is sort of cut off his hand :("

Oh, and one more thing... does it really MATTER how many posts you've made? I post here usually five to ten times per day (less on slow days or school days, of course), but why would I want to have someone know that? What I'm trying to say is, uh, who cares?

Basically, that's saying that if you go off-topic more, you're a more valuable member of a board... er, don't see how that is logical. I go off-topic, sure, but I don't drag it on.

Well, enough antagonising a crowd. I doubt anyone else wants to hear this, either. ;-)

Off to working on AntWorld again!
Lol, actually, they made posting a competition. I have the board set up to rank you for how many posts youve made so they spam allot(well not really spam, just babble).