ID:194434

well come on Spuzzum and all the you other guys. now you can upload all those Libraries you have......I hope byond can hold them all :)
On 3/24/01 12:53 pm Xzar wrote:
well come on Spuzzum and all the you other guys. now you can upload all those Libraries you have......I hope byond can hold them all :)

Oh, I'm planning on it. I just woke up after beating one very difficult level in Deus Ex (stayed up to 6 AM this morning doing it, and I'm only halfway through the game ;-), so I need to get acquainted with the new release first, to address any potential bugs in my code it might have uncovered/created/lied-about, before I actually start inputting stuff to the directory.
In response to Spuzzum
On 3/24/01 4:11 pm Spuzzum wrote:

Oh, I'm planning on it. I just woke up after beating one very difficult level in Deus Ex (stayed up to 6 AM this morning doing it, and I'm only halfway through the game ;-), so I need to get acquainted with the new release first, to address any potential bugs in my code it might have uncovered/created/lied-about, before I actually start inputting stuff to the directory.

go Spuzzum!! just don't crash the server :) you may full it up to much :)
In response to Xzar
On 3/24/01 10:06 pm Xzar wrote:
On 3/24/01 4:11 pm Spuzzum wrote:

go Spuzzum!! just don't crash the server :) you may full it up to much :)

Hey, now, I only have in the area of seven or so libraries. =)