ID:194435

Well, we sampled a lot of things tonight; Gazoot's wonderfully simple-yet-complex XO, Guy's wonderfully complex-yet-simple DMT, Guy's wonderfully complex-yet-complex SpaceTug, and of course Guy's wonderfully simple-yet-simple Conflict.

Hmm, seems like a Guy centred evening. =)

We would've played UNA GODS too, but ran out of time. Oh well, maybe Sunday.

In the end, I had to resort to a steady stream of SPAM because I ran out of ideas. SPAM GODS forever! =)

And amazingly, in one out of the three, no new bugs were encountered!

Sounds good. Everybody get DANCE FEVER!
On 3/22/01 10:13 pm Spuzzum wrote:
Well, we sampled a lot of things tonight; Gazoot's wonderfully simple-yet-complex XO

Man, that game against you was tough! And my game against Zilal was embarrassing... not because she won, she was quite a worthy opponent! But my stupidity in giving away a game that was mine. I had 2 ways to win in one move, but she didn't block one of them on her turn, so I got greedy. I thought, wouldn't it be cool if I got six in a row? Paying no attention whatsoever to the fact that she had just set herself up with four in a row, I placed my piece to go for the six rather than the win. Imagine my feeling of "oops!" when her next move won the game, heh!

Don't you mean a Guy centered evening? ;-)

Either way, it was quite fun!
In response to Guy T.
On 3/23/01 10:36 am Guy T. wrote:

Sounds good. Everybody get DANCE FEVER!

Just for you: byond://airmapster/dancefever.dmb
In response to Air Mapster
Just for you: byond://airmapster/dancefever.dmb

Ho-ho! I won't have a chance to try it tonight, but I'll check it out tomorrow!
In response to Air Mapster
On 3/23/01 12:00 pm Air Mapster wrote:
I thought, wouldn't it be cool if I got six in a row? Paying no attention whatsoever to the fact that she had just set herself up with four in a row, I placed my piece to go for the six rather than the win.

I thought you really really wanted the game to keep going!

Z