ID:194436

today I was at school in health filling out he work sheet, it was one of those "Fav food, fav color, ect." so I was filling it out and came tho the 2 questions, "What do you do with a lot of your time, and who helps you with it?" I said BYOND, but then I wondered who helped me with it, since you are the only BYOND guy whos ful name I know, I put yer name down just the heck of it, well, we ended up having to share with the class, now everyone in Mr. Filipy's 8th grade health class knows who you are!! WHAAA!
Oh well, thought I'm tell ya,
lol
Gilser
Cool, Guy has a fan club!
In response to karver
On 3/21/01 5:54 pm Karver wrote:

Guy already had a fan club! Well, a fan, anyway. No club, really, though I do have an axe.

The school thing amuses me.

Z
That's pretty neat!

I'm glad you're enthusiastic about BYOND. One especially nice thing about it is that while you're learning how to do all this game programming, you're also learning a lot about logic and design. I think the next Star Wars movie will reveal that BYOND was, in fact, a crucial component of Jedi training. :)
In response to Zilal
On 3/21/01 6:21 pm Zilal wrote:
On 3/21/01 5:54 pm Karver wrote:

Guy already had a fan club! Well, a fan, anyway. No club, really, though I do have an axe.

Ooh, Z has a crush on Guy!
In response to Spuzzum
On 3/22/01 9:56 am Spuzzum wrote:

He's so dreamy OMG!!!
In response to Zilal
On 3/23/01 7:50 pm Zilal wrote:
On 3/22/01 9:56 am Spuzzum wrote:

He's so dreamy OMG!!!

What is this, seventh grade?

Bah, some of us were too busy exploring the "wonderful world of applied mathematics" to have time for crushes!
In response to Tom H.
What is this, seventh grade?

HOW DARE YOU!!! IT'S EIGHTH GRADE!!! NOT SEVENTH!!! hmph ;)
It's ok Z, we won't make fun of you...much... ;)
lol
Gilser