ID:194439

How anti-Canadian! Sigh, when will you Americans understand that your spelling is horribly incorrect? =)

Battle unsavoury odours on the Drelltown subway.

Ah, much better.

Anyway, Gug, I have a suggestion for you. When players ride the subway, you should add their icon as an overlay to the subway car, then set their icon to null. When they arrive at their destination, set their icon back, and remove the overlay from the train. Half the time, the smooth movement winds up making the player try to keep up with the train, rather than actually moving along with it. But an overlay would fix that problem.

That, and you should make it fancier, with sounds, like a ticking clock for when the day is almost over, and, of course, helicopters.

Hah!

Half the time, the smooth movement winds up making the player try to keep up with the train, rather than actually moving along with it. But an overlay would fix that problem.

Good idea!

That, and you should make it fancier, with sounds, like a ticking clock for when the day is almost over, and, of course, helicopters.

Another good idea. I'll see what sounds I can dig up.

Actually back in 1806 Noah Webster made the first American-English dictionary with used american spellings for English words. Odor is the American-English version of the English work odour.

Other American-English words:
English American
Tyre Tire
Kerb Curb
Pants Underwear (it's the american-english meaning)
Theatre Theater

:)