ID:194452

Back when I was 12 in early 2000, I hada dream that one day I would have my own computer instead of waiting for my dad to come home every night so I could use his laptop. Seeing as I would have to work to pay for this computer, I decided to go as cheap as possible, so I decided to build a computer...yesterday, that dream came true.

At 9:47pm my newly built computer was first connected to the internet. By 10:01pm, I had BYOND downloaded. Now I can work on my games without my dad home! YES!!!

To anyone who cares ;)
Gilser
(I think I'll continue working on my game now!)

On 3/7/01 8:41 am Gilser wrote:
Back when I was 12 in early 2000, I hada dream that one day I would have my own computer instead of waiting for my dad to come home every night so I could use his laptop. Seeing as I would have to work to pay for this computer, I decided to go as cheap as possible, so I decided to build a computer...yesterday, that dream came true.

I only got my own Windows machine a couple of years ago, and it made a big difference in my life, so I know what you mean!
Congrats :)

I remember my first computers. I think the one that really got me into things was the IBM PS2/25 I had. That got me into the x86 family with DOS.