ID:194459

Tonight, the poll results have been called in. Due to strangeness with the forum formatting, the table is way down at the bottom.

Anyway, since AntWorld: The Ant Wars and Warrior are tied, I'm exercising my veto right to work on AntWorld. Warrior, though it's a great game and everything, is a massive project, and if I were to direct my work on that game alone the other games I have would vanish entirely. AntWorld, though not simple by any means, is much smaller and would take less time to get into a beta-able state.

So now begins the Great Zipping. All games I have (besides my libraries, tutorials, and webpage) will be zipped up and left on two CD-Rs (I'm going to make two in case something happens to one or the other). Then, the game that I am working on will be moved to its own dedicated folder. After that, every single BYOND game on my disk, excepting the current project, will be DELETED from my HD. I'll still have them on CD-R, but I will NOT be able to work on them without first copying them back onto the computer. And since I'm going to ask my mom to hide the CDs somewhere safe, that will be impossible for me to do.

So... expect a beta of AtAW sometime soon.

AntWorld: 21%  
APC: 5%  
CATs: 0%  
Cosmos: 0%  
Webpage: 0%  
Haven: 5%  
Hunter: 15%  
Warrior: 21%  
Multiship: 5%  
Slurpy: 10%  
Monster!: 0%  
Revolutionnaire: 0%