ID:194464

Oh, the irony.
Visit this website:

http://www.reallifecomics.com

Here's a good one:

That's December 6, '99, from the archives.
In response to Spuzzum
Adults!

*** NOTE: This comment was directed towards those adults that are computer illiterate. I'm sorry if i offended anyone else.

BTW I'm 15. 16 in 16 days (hmm strange)
In response to Spuzzum
On 2/25/01 6:04 pm Spuzzum wrote:
Visit this website:

http://www.reallifecomics.com

... you do NOT want to get me started on webcomics. Trust me on this. I read a whole schwackload of them, and in fact, draw one myself.

This is more of an "I'm not dead, I just have midterms and a girlfriend now" message than anything useful, of course. I bought the BYOND book, and soon if I scrape up any time at all will surely come up with something spectacular to leave you all in awe at the next GoB. No, really.

Speaking of GoBs, I can never remember when they are. Didn't there used to be a page about that sort of thing? Where'd that go?

Anyway, must study for calculus. Cheerio.
In response to ApM
... you do NOT want to get me started on webcomics. Trust me on this. I read a whole schwackload of them, and in fact, draw one myself.

This is more of an "I'm not dead, I just have midterms and a girlfriend now" message than anything useful, of course. I bought the BYOND book, and soon if I scrape up any time at all will surely come up with something spectacular to leave you all in awe at the next GoB. No, really.

I enjoyed the comics... keep it up! The post-it-note idea is especially clever. Every now and then I rummage around looking for comics on the Internet. I think my favorite so far is Sinfest (which I note is on your reading list; I'll have to check out some others). Who knows--I may even eventually put up my own strip. But I have my hands full with BYOND right now!

Speaking of GoBs, I can never remember when they are. Didn't there used to be a page about that sort of thing? Where'd that go?

Don't know where the page is, but they're on Tuesday and Thursday at 10 pm Eastern, and Sunday at 7 pm Eastern.
In response to ApM

Your name's Jeremy?
BWA HA HA HA HA ha ha ha...
*blink* *blink*
............*pause*

BWAH hahahahahahahaha.

Funny. ;-)
In response to Spuzzum
On 2/26/01 6:55 pm Spuzzum wrote:
Your name's Jeremy?

Yep. Great name, isn't it? ^_^
In response to ApM
My name is Jeremy too.
In response to ApM
On 2/27/01 2:18 pm ApM wrote:
On 2/26/01 6:55 pm Spuzzum wrote:
Your name's Jeremy?

Yep. Great name, isn't it? ^_^

Sure is! I love it, myself.

- Jeremy "Spuzzum" Gibson

(Hey... wait a second... two Canadians named Jeremy... hell yeah, America shall tremble beneath us! ;-)