ID:194480

Hi guys... I neglected to tell everybody I'd be taking a trip beforehand, as I thought I'd have internet access for the whole thing anyway. I helped my friend in NYC move to a house in rural Pennsylvania on tuesday and we just got the computer set up tonight. I should be home in a few days!

Z
On 2/3/01 7:54 pm Zilal wrote:
Hi guys... I neglected to tell everybody I'd be taking a trip beforehand, as I thought I'd have internet access for the whole thing anyway. I helped my friend in NYC move to a house in rural Pennsylvania on tuesday and we just got the computer set up tonight. I should be home in a few days!

Ah, that explains things.

I forgot Guy was away as well... oh well, when he gets back, I'm sure he'll read my question. =)
On 2/3/01 7:54 pm Zilal wrote:

Z

I was wondering...but then it's not uncommon for you to disappear from the forums for a few weeks, only to return and knock out 3 games or something.