ID:194487

Hey, I've been sittin' here in Cerulea for a darned sight more than 16 minutes. Dang tootin'!
Hey, I've been sittin' here in Cerulea for a darned sight more than 16 minutes. Dang tootin'!

Oof... I got to working on SpaceTug 2001 and forgot all about it. But the good news is I now have a much-improved flamethrower and considerably simpler fluorescent light code.

Hopefully I'll make it to the GoB Thursday, because it'll be my last one for a week!
In response to Guy T.
I was feeling quite stressed-out tonight, so I opted for, uh, a shower, instead of the GoB. The good news is that I am very clean.

Z
In response to Zilal
In the midst of some frantic coding, I forgot about the goB, and when I finally checked in it didn't look like anything was going on.

On the plus side, I did sneak in the ability for the server to toggle off the command-arrows-to-move functionality and use those keys for the standard typing functions. That should make at least one of you happy.
In response to Tom H.
That should make at least one of you happy.

Two.
In response to Tom H.
On 1/23/01 8:55 pm Tom H. wrote:
On the plus side, I did sneak in the ability for the server to toggle off the command-arrows-to-move functionality and use those keys for the standard typing functions. That should make at least one of you happy.

Oh, baby!