ID:194517

Well during the holidays I'll be around more (but others probably won't...)

I'll be around a lot during the holidays, knock on wood!

Speaking of GoB, it was a frustrating one... Tom and Z vanished without a trace, and Spatz's modem kept disconnecting (and caused a problem that should be impossible in Cribbage, messing up my winningest game to date... I'll have to check the log for clues).
In response to Guy T.
On 12/19/00 8:40 pm Guy T. wrote:

I'll be around a lot during the holidays, knock on wood!

Speaking of GoB, it was a frustrating one... Tom and Z vanished without a trace, and Spatz's modem kept disconnecting (and caused a problem that should be impossible in Cribbage, messing up my winningest game to date... I'll have to check the log for clues).

Yes, and I'm still experiencing problems. I am only able to access this site via some clever routing through an old provider. However, our admin has discovered a major routing problem on the network that we are situated, so I'm hoping that once this is resolved everyone will get much better service. If not, I will push to get us moved to another data center (the one that housed our old machine seems to be very stable, and I think we should be able to get setup there). I'll keep you posted.

[Edit-- just after I posted my connection resumed. May it be for good this time!]