ID:194538

I'm heading to NYC now until the weekend. Happy thanksgiving, everyone!

Z
I've come back. I had a pretty good trip. We went to see them blow up the balloons before the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, wednesday night. It was very very cold. And I saw the big tree and skating rink at Rockafeller whatever. It was quite romantic in a cheesy commercial way. We had a makeshift Thanksgiving dinner thrown together from what we could find at the market. But I declare, I have tasted little quite so good as the grilled cheese sandwiches which were made with actual munster and provalone and fresh baked bread and butter, with dill. You must put dill on your grilled cheese sandwiches.

It was a far cry from Stop & Shop sliced white bread, American cheese, and I Can't Believe it's Not Butter!. American cheese is so nasty anyway. I don't know why I buy that stuff. Is there Canadian cheese?

I showed my friend Cerulea (which was chock-full of bugs due to my continuing code reforms and not very impressive), Sheep II which was called "hip" and "retro" and Backgammon, which he was very pleased with. I saw four bugs in Backgammon but I definitely feel it's my most polished game.

Z