ID:194542

Guy and I played cribbage. I had fun. Tom and I played cribbage. That was fun too. Cribbage is fun. Grunt. Deadron came. Tom went to bed. We talked about games and coding and the BYOND sitcom. We played a round of Sixes and Guy and I tried to play backgammon but my computer kept crashing and things. This has happened a few times now. When I tried to go to a board other than the main one, the DS took up all my memory. Who knows?

Z
On 11/14/00 10:30 pm Zilal wrote:
Guy and I played cribbage. I had fun. Tom and I played cribbage. That was fun too. Cribbage is fun. Grunt. Deadron came. Tom went to bed. We talked about games and coding and the BYOND sitcom. We played a round of Sixes and Guy and I tried to play backgammon but my computer kept crashing and things. This has happened a few times now. When I tried to go to a board other than the main one, the DS took up all my memory. Who knows?

Went to bed? Humph. You underestimate me.

Sorry I missed the sitcom talk. That was fun the last time.

We'll have to figure out what's going on with the crashes. Does it happen consistently when you play on a different board? If so, I'll download your binary and try it myself. Details, details!
In response to Tom H.
On 11/14/00 11:11 pm Tom H. wrote:
We'll have to figure out what's going on with the crashes. Does it happen consistently when you play on a different board? If so, I'll download your binary and try it myself. Details, details!

So far I haven't noticed enough for it to be anything other than coincidence. I will keep checking.

Z