ID:194545

I remember a long time ago there was talk of allowing people to connect to byond games via telnet. Has this feature been put in or am I on the wrong side of the tracks here?
On 11/12/00 12:21 pm Manifacae wrote:
I remember a long time ago there was talk of allowing people to connect to byond games via telnet. Has this feature been put in or am I on the wrong side of the tracks here?

It hasn't been put in, but I'd surely love a way for Mac users to connect to BYOND games someday (besides buying virtual PC).

Z
In response to Zilal
On 11/12/00 3:51 pm Zilal wrote:

It hasn't been put in, but I'd surely love a way for Mac users to connect to BYOND games someday (besides buying virtual PC).

Z

It would be nice...but Dantom is supposed to cool it on new features and I will shake my finger at them if they put in something else.

Now that I have MY last requested feature of course.

It's not in there yet, but it's still Listed. You can use the telnet:// protocol to simply telnet to regular MUDs and shells and such, though. That's pretty cool (but not what you were asking)!