ID:194561

I might make an appearance, I might not. Considering that Sunday's my birthday and I'm taking a trip to The Keg for a nice birthday dinner out with the family, I probably won't. Oh, the pain. =)

If I do make it, I won't be there for long.

Happy early birthday to me! Soon I'll be able to drive... then, you'd better not insult me because I could buy a tank of gas and drive down there to insult you! >=)
I might make an appearance, I might not. Considering that Sunday's my birthday and I'm taking a trip to The Keg for a nice birthday dinner out with the family, I probably won't.
[snip]
Happy early birthday to me! Soon I'll be able to drive... then, you'd better not insult me because I could buy a tank of gas and drive down there to insult you! >=)

Just be sure you don't drive if you've had too many trips to The Keg!
In response to Guy T.
Just be sure you don't drive if you've had too many trips to The Keg!

Hah. I hate alcohol anyway. =)
Damnit! I'm going to miss it! Dam dam dam!

P.S. I'm still alive.

I might make an appearance, I might not. Considering that Sunday's my birthday and I'm taking a trip to The Keg for a nice birthday dinner out with the family, I probably won't. Oh, the pain. =)

If I do make it, I won't be there for long.

In response to Manifacae
On 10/28/00 1:12 pm Manifacae wrote:
Damnit! I'm going to miss it! Dam dam dam!

Three dams? That must generate a lot of electricity... ;-)

Remember:
Tuesday GoB: 7 PST, 10 EST
Thursday GoB: 7 PST, 10 EST
Sunday GoB: 4 PST, 7 EST

P.S. I'm still alive.

Darn... er, I mean, that's good. =)
In response to Spuzzum
Remember:

Guess what: Daylight savings started today in Sweden. It's only 4 o'clock and it's dark. :(
I can participate tonight (break from school!), but I have to catch one of you guys or girls to find out the exact time.
I'm uploading an updated version of Sneak, that's something huh?!

/Andreas
In response to Gazoot
On 10/29/00 7:06 am Gazoot. wrote:
Remember:

Since daylight savings ended here too, the times are the same. Unless we decided to change the Sunday GoB to noon PST, which I remember us talking about.

Z
In response to Zilal
On 10/29/00 8:29 am Zilal wrote:
Since daylight savings ended here too, the times are the same. Unless we decided to change the Sunday GoB to noon PST, which I remember us talking about.

Good, we change at the same time. So it's an hour early from now on. Hurray!

/Gazoot - always a couple of hours ahead...
In response to Spuzzum
Remember:

Drat it all, I work during all of these days and times.