ID:194573

Okay I'm back to raising expectations about my new game.

I'm very very excited about it.

And mostly because of my incredible new collaborator on the game!

All shall be revealed at the GoB...
On 10/18/00 1:29 pm Deadron wrote:

Well here is a little more to grease the hype machine:

You've been reading the village paper, so you know the situation: Some mysterious force is attracting dragons to the region and then causing them to fall asleep. The King has offered his twin daughters to the brave man who can complete the quest by defeating the mysterious force causing this problem.

But you're not that man.

No, you're the town janitor, and you are having to deal with a much more dangerous problem: Dragon snot.

Yes, as it turns out a sleeping snoring dragon works up quite a batch of snot, and being dragon snot, it's pretty vile stuff. Not only that, but it's headed for the village!

It's up to you to stop it by digging trenches to direct the snot away from the village.

You won't get any big rewards or the simultaneous pleasures of the King's daughters -- but if you're lucky you'll get to keep your job, which means your high school sweetheart will be able to marry you and you'll be able to dream about becoming middle class someday.

So get digging!
In response to Deadron
On 10/18/00 1:38 pm Deadron wrote:

Well here is a little more to grease the hype machine:

You've been reading the village paper, so you know the situation: Some mysterious force is attracting dragons to the region and then causing them to fall asleep. The King has offered his twin daughters to the brave man who can complete the quest by defeating the mysterious force causing this problem.

But you're not that man.

No, you're the town janitor, and you are having to deal with a much more dangerous problem: Dragon snot.

Yes, as it turns out a sleeping snoring dragon works up quite a batch of snot, and being dragon snot, it's pretty vile stuff. Not only that, but it's headed for the village!

It's up to you to stop it by digging trenches to direct the snot away from the village.

I should've seen that one coming. Seriously.

You won't get any big rewards or the simultaneous pleasures of the King's daughters

Well, not legally, anyway...

-- but if you're lucky you'll get to keep your job, which means your high school sweetheart will be able to marry you and you'll be able to dream about becoming middle class someday.

Hah! =)
You know... you *can* set the pager so others can't see your location...

I'm starting to feel guilty for not creating a classics game, myself.

Z
In response to Zilal
On 10/18/00 9:37 pm Zilal wrote:
You know... you *can* set the pager so others can't see your location...

Zilal saw the big board!

But I think we got the cow out of the room in time.

Anyway it gave us a chance to experiment with 3 player games...

I'm starting to feel guilty for not creating a classics game, myself.

Good!

(Well, I'd say technically you have with Sheep2 -- but if guilty means you'll do another one, that's good too!)

This is very exciting! And to think that around a week ago this was all merely a figment of your imagination.

I shall be ready to pulverize the snot out of Spuzz!
In response to Tom H.
I shall be ready to pulverize the snot out of Spuzz!

You wish! In your fac... er, up your nose! =)