ID:194577

I hate school. If I didn't have access to computers at all, I wouldn't be bored because I wouldn't be thinking about things I could do with making games on computers. Sigh. =)

Next semester, I'll have a C++ programming course, at least. That'll be fun, even if I have to beat on a few heads for people calling me a nerd. Being a nerd is cool, and you make $4000 a month with a good job! =)

I can't wait until I get home, and crank out these millions of ideas that I have stewing in this insidious mind of mine...
On 10/17/00 1:52 pm Spuzzum wrote:
I hate school. If I didn't have access to computers at all, I wouldn't be bored because I wouldn't be thinking about things I could do with making games on computers. Sigh. =)

Next semester, I'll have a C++ programming course, at least. That'll be fun, even if I have to beat on a few heads for people calling me a nerd. Being a nerd is cool, and you make $4000 a month with a good job! =)

I can't wait until I get home, and crank out these millions of ideas that I have stewing in this insidious mind of mine...

Hooray! Home! Now for the GoB. =)