ID:194578

OK I was wondering if anyone either programmer or server host would like to share there AIM Screen Name...so that we can communicate w/o cluttering up Dantom's Forums and also it saves time.....mine is Animex07 drop me a line if ya want to I am on almost all the time...
On 10/16/00 5:33 pm Galithan wrote:
OK I was wondering if anyone either programmer or server host would like to share there AIM Screen Name...so that we can communicate w/o cluttering up Dantom's Forums and also it saves time.....mine is Animex07 drop me a line if ya want to I am on almost all the time...

I think most of us are ICQ weenies.

I'm ICQ #21439620.

And Dantom LIKES us cluttering up the forum!
In response to Deadron
The only big prob with ICQ is that there servers suck now since they have some many peeps on them and it takes forever to send stuff to someone...and the fact that Anyone can get ur IP address in less than 5 seconds..........I am not going to ICQ hate cause I used to have it but there newer version have been lacking on speed and quality......
In response to Galithan
I have ICQ, but I never use it... simply because all my friends use AIM. Uh, all two of them. I block everyone else out. My handle is Zilal, of course, and you can look for me, but I rarely unblock.

Z