ID:194581

There's nothing for me to read on the forums... my schoolwork is extremely easy and boring today. =P
There's nothing for me to read on the forums... my schoolwork is extremely easy and boring today. =P

Be patient... if my past behavior is any indication, over the weekend I'll be posting lots of A) spurious bug reports and B) questions I could have answered by looking in the book. :)

In response to Guy T.
Be patient... if my past behavior is any indication, over the weekend I'll be posting lots of A) spurious bug reports and B) questions I could have answered by looking in the book. :)

RTFM! =)

That relieved a bit of boredom. Aha! THAT'S why people insult others gratuitously! It's to make up for being bored!

(Bunch of jerks... oh, wait, I insulted you... um, bunch of jerks, excepting me. Yeah. =)
On 10/13/00 2:02 pm Spuzzum wrote:

Dammit, I'm bored again. Except now, I'm doing extremely hard and boring work. Maybe I can read some old posts... yes, that might bring some back.