ID:194596

Given the server hassles, and my need to do post-vacation cleaning that should have been pre-vacation cleaning, I'm skipping out on the Gathering if it occurs today...
On 9/24/00 4:20 pm Deadron wrote:
Given the server hassles, and my need to do post-vacation cleaning that should have been pre-vacation cleaning, I'm skipping out on the Gathering if it occurs today...

I can't believe I forgot! Oh well.
In response to Spuzzum
On 9/24/00 5:01 pm Spuzzum wrote:

Well, it looks like the server is still flaky so let's just delay it a couple of days. Hopefully we can work out some time that will allow the West-coasters and East-coasters to live in harmony. You all seem like a bunch of night-owls so it shouldn't be too tricky.
In response to Tom H.
On 9/24/00 6:04 pm Tom H. wrote:
On 9/24/00 5:01 pm Spuzzum wrote:

Well, it looks like the server is still flaky so let's just delay it a couple of days. Hopefully we can work out some time that will allow the West-coasters and East-coasters to live in harmony. You all seem like a bunch of night-owls so it shouldn't be too tricky.

For some odd reason, this popped into my mind.

Who? Who? Who's a night owl? Who? Who?

Get it? =)