ID:194599

The bad news is, I have the flu today. Yuck.

The good news is, I hit 6'0" today! Hooray!

*Cough*
On 9/21/00 12:10 pm Spuzzum wrote:
The good news is, I hit 6'0" today! Hooray!

Cripes. This next generation is a bunch of mutant giants! I didn't hit 6'0" until, er .. never.

Oh well. Maybe the flu will shrink you some.
In response to Tom H.
Cripes. This next generation is a bunch of mutant giants! I didn't hit 6'0" until, er .. never.

That's okay, Tom. Some of us are just smaller than others. Nothing to be ashamed of... >=)
In response to Spuzzum
On 9/21/00 1:35 pm Spuzzum wrote:

That's okay, Tom. Some of us are just smaller than others. Nothing to be ashamed of... >=)

You'll just have a longer fall to the ground when I whup you at the next DantomFest :)
In response to Tom H.
You'll just have a longer fall to the ground when I whup you at the next DantomFest :)

Depends. I'm tall enough that I can stick my arm into space and have the lack of gravity keep me upright. Or not. =)

So, what is it, anyway? "Gathering of BYOND" or "DantomFest"?
In response to Spuzzum
On 9/21/00 2:44 pm Spuzzum wrote:

So, what is it, anyway? "Gathering of BYOND" or "DantomFest"?

The GoB refrers to our weekly meetings. DantomFest will be the enormous convention-center meeting in Vegas next year where we all get to meet in person and, in your case, receive a much deserved whuppin' for your blatent mockery of us height-sensitive folks.
In response to Tom H.
The GoB refrers to our weekly meetings. DantomFest will be the enormous convention-center meeting in Vegas next year where we all get to meet in person and, in your case, receive a much deserved whuppin' for your blatent mockery of us height-sensitive folks.

So it's an all-expenses paid trip to Vegas to hobnob with BYOND afficionados in a convention setting?

Darn, next year, I won't be old enough to gamble. Oh, wait, that's a good thing. =)

(Hey, what do you know, only 38 days until my birthday. I almost forgot. Well, not forgot, but I never realized until now.)
In response to Spuzzum

So it's an all-expenses paid trip to Vegas to hobnob with BYOND afficionados in a convention setting?

Wait'll Zilal hears about this! Even if all the expenses aren't paid, that would be fun. Travel expenses to Vegas can be pretty cheap, or so I'm told.

Darn, next year, I won't be old enough to gamble. Oh, wait, that's a good thing. =)

You're already gambling by incurring Tom's wrath!

(Hey, what do you know, only 38 days until my birthday. I almost forgot. Well, not forgot, but I never realized until now.)

And I won't need to feel like an old fossil anymore, because I'll never again be twice your age. :)