ID:194600

Well, I was prodding away at the alien, having a fun time. Then it hit me for the second time, which scared me a little. So what did I do? Ran to the airlock and opened it to take the sucker down with me!

I don't know exactly how, but I managed to press the keys deftly enough to guide myself to the OTHER airlock, open it, step inside, and close it!

Then I went to open the inner door of the airlock, but forgot that the other airlock was open, so I got sucked out again and died.

Still, it was great while it lasted!
I don't know exactly how, but I managed to press the keys deftly enough to guide myself to the OTHER airlock, open it, step inside, and close it!

Ha! Would have been quite a story to tell back on Earth, if you'd lived. :) Actually there are two reasons this might have happened.

1) At present, the procedure for dragging people through the vacuum is a little wonky, so you can resist it, to a certain extent, by using the movement keys. I already have the code revision in my head (well, not word-for-word :) and it's on my dauntingly large to-do list.

2) Depending on where the door is on the ship, there's a chance that someone/something could be dragged along the hull for a while before moseying on out to deep space. Not realistic physics, but it should make for some interesting views out the window...

I'm glad you're putting it through its paces! Hopefully by the GoB I'll have a lot of details tidied up and some neat stuff added (like a much bigger map and a sneakier critter).