ID:194608

I'm posting this from my school computer lab. I'm now available from 12:00 PM every day, because my last two courses are both in the lab ;-)

Of course, I have to do my schoolwork now... oh well.
On 9/8/00 12:40 pm Spuzzum wrote:
I'm posting this from my school computer lab. I'm now available from 12:00 PM every day, because my last two courses are both in the lab ;-)

Of course, I have to do my schoolwork now... oh well.

Now if Tom could just figure out how to get the forum to pump loud sound to Spuzz's lab computer...

"WARNING! WARNING!

THIS STUDENT IS ENGAGING IN ACTIVIITIES WHERE \HE MIGHT ACTUALLY LEARN SOMETHING!

SHUT DOWN THE COMPUTER BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!"
In response to Deadron
Now if Tom could just figure out how to get the forum to pump loud sound to Spuzz's lab computer...

"WARNING! WARNING!

THIS STUDENT IS ENGAGING IN ACTIVIITIES WHERE \HE MIGHT ACTUALLY LEARN SOMETHING!

SHUT DOWN THE COMPUTER BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!"

It's an Information Technology course, on a protected network. I'm sure the teacher would be interested in knowing as to how you managed to send data through a firewall... =)

As to the method of actually producing sound on a computer without speakers, well, now THAT would be interesting. Maybe you could open and close the CD-ROM as morse code or something ;-)

Besides, I'm not learning any C++ yet (keep your fingers crossed, or else I might leave BYOND... not!)
In response to Spuzzum
Well, I'm coming home now ;-)

I'll be unavailable for about, oh, 20 minutes. =)
In response to Spuzzum
I'll be unavailable for about, oh, 20 minutes. =)

Er, 30 minutes. Took the 148 bus instead of the 147 and went the long way home.

Ah, what a fun babble post! You got to track 3 hours of my life! How annoying! =)