ID:194619

I'm back! Dee dee dee dee da!

That said, I'm going to sleep... vacations are hard sometimes. I guess I'll be fine in the morning, and... have an extreme backlog of posts to read. Darn. =)

I'm back!

Welcome back! You probably got even a better view of the Northern Lights than I did.
In response to Guy T.
Welcome back! You probably got even a better view of the Northern Lights than I did.

Yep, I caught a few minutes of it on Sunday before I went to sleep. Purty.

There was supposed to be corona borealis (reflections from the aurora borealis, if I'm not mistaken) on Monday too, but the sky looked as though it was a starfield as it always was. Ah well. Beggars can't be choosy.

Oh, by the way, when I was sitting on my bed, I wrote out (on paper) the presumed code that should make spl_missile() work properly. When I stick it in, touch up the errors, and finish up the demo for it (a little gun battle game... nothing serious =)... you'll get to see the fruits of my, er, labor.

Here's to hoping that I don't fail miserably with that code... *clinks his glass against the monitor, spilling root beer on the keyboard*. Oops.

P.S. Yes, that's right, the evil Spuzzum is back! Prepare to a) laugh your head off, b) painfully laugh at jokes that are only funny because they are incredibly stupid, and c) get out a frying pan to beat me with. =)

P.P.S. That last P.S. was a joke too... *runs away*