ID:194628

Ahem, Lt. Spuzzum reporting, sir, and I, uh, am here to say that, starting tomorrow, I'm going to be absent for a week an a half, due to a nice little trip up to the longest lake in B.C. Once there, I shall have fun, patents pending.

Basically, though, that means I'll be nowhere to be found until the 21st. Which means I'll have a supreme back-log of messages to read later on!

Ah, the price of having a nice sun-tan (and a really nice swim). That is, hoping that the weather stays as nice as it is all throughout the province. Oh well. At least I'll bring along my BYOND note book so I can program on the go, so to speak.

Wow, Spuzzum already did most of my typing for me! Just a few changes here and there to customize it for my own situation. I'm hoping I may find a way to get online during vacation...

Ahem, Lt. Tellefsen reporting, sir, and I, uh, am here to say that, starting Saturday, I'm probably going to be absent for a week, due to a nice little trip up to the largest freshwater island in the U.S. Once there, I shall have fun, patents pending.

Basically, though, that means I might be nowhere to be found until the 14th. Which means I might have a supreme back-log of messages to read later on!

Ah, the price of having a nice sunburn (and gaining 10 pounds). That is, hoping that the weather stays as nice as it is all throughout the state. Oh well. At least I'll bring along my BYOND note book so I can program on the go, so to speak.