ID:194643

I just finished 16 hours and 3249 lines of code, and it compiled!

Now watch me write an algorythem to do what this code does in only a fraction of the lines... Wish I'd taken a calculus class when I had the chance -g-

- -
On 7/15/00 10:32 pm Gabriel wrote:
I just finished 16 hours and 3249 lines of code, and it compiled!

Now watch me write an algorythem to do what this code does in only a fraction of the lines... Wish I'd taken a calculus class when I had the chance -g-

- -

Yow...well my suggestion is get some sleep before you try any serious running of it.

You will likely notice some problem, and stay up another 5 hours trying to fix it...
In response to Deadron
On 7/15/00 11:20 pm Deadron wrote:
Yow...well my suggestion is get some sleep before you try
any serious running of it.

You will likely notice some problem, and stay up another
5 hours trying to fix it...

Heh! Well, I created a test function and only one problem that was easily fixed (gender=0|1 was changed to gender="male"|"female") so I count myself lucky :).

All that code just creates a couple tables for determining height/weight/frame/body-part-size for six different races and considering gender, so there wasn't anything to really screw up, so long as it worked in the first place -g-

The only thing now that could be wrong is if I entered in the wrong data by mistake, which would be pretty easy to do... it was like a huge database entry project where transposing numbers or miscounting is easy. I can just leave it for the playerbase to bug report though. Find a 4' halfling that weights 800lbs or something like that ::chuckles::.

- -