ID:194661

Wow, I feel proud. The first time I looked on your website, read up on the language, and downloaded and sampled some demos --back in the 1999-- was June 29th. That means in another 23 days, I'll have used DUNG/BYOND for one year exactly! To you, that might not be long, but that's slightly more than 1/16th of my entire life that I've been using this.

Since then, I invented 24 games (of those 24, 20 are being continued), and learned many facets of this wonderful language. But of course, there's a lot more to know than what I do; no one can ever learn everything, and that's the mystique about programming.

I finished 3 games to a playable status (2 to almost pure completion), and was incredibly bettered by the experience.

I met tons of fun people, whom I learned some stuff about and socialized with, and had an awesome time. I even got in touch with my humorous side, and almost totally destroyed my fear of strangers.

So, I'd like to say, this is great, and I'm pleased to know all of you. Here's to another year!

"Uh oh, he's getting mushy again..."
"Spuzzum don't get mushy; only sloppy, or droopy. =)"
So, I'd like to say, this is great, and I'm pleased to know all of you. Here's to another year!

Hear, hear! Here's a little song to celebrate.

Happy Anniversary,
Happy Anniversary.
Happy Anniversary;
Happy Anniversary!

The tune kinda sticks in your head, doesn't it?