ID:194666

I assume the Easter egg is the banner item that has started popping up. Clicking on it takes you to a form where you can upload your own banner...
On 6/4/00 8:24 pm Deadron wrote:
I assume the Easter egg is the banner item that has started popping up. Clicking on it takes you to a form where you can upload your own banner...

Call me crazy, but... where is that?
In response to Spuzzum
On 6/4/00 9:27 pm Spuzzum wrote:
On 6/4/00 8:24 pm Deadron wrote:

Call me crazy, but... where is that?

It shows up at apparently random times, where the BYOND logo is.
On 6/4/00 1:24 pm Deadron wrote:

You got it. The banners cycle randomly on a long timer (so as not to be annoying). We hope they can be used mainly for promotion of games by authors, but we'll see.
In response to Deadron

Oh, I just noticed it. Usually I'm not running a game long enough to see it though ;-)
In response to Spuzzum
On 6/4/00 5:57 pm Spuzzum wrote:

Oh, I just noticed it. Usually I'm not running a game long enough to see it though ;-)

Maybe we can speedup the "banner ticker" a little.

BTW, all of the banners link to either http:// or byond:// worlds. The banner upload world is just byond://dantom#banner, so feel free to visit.