ID:194674

I had hoped to do some byond coding after my vacation, but this is an intense time of year for me and I won't have time to do anything for a few more weeks.

Except play EverQuest whenever I get some time to myself in order to relax.

That's all. Go back to what you were doing.
That's all. Go back to what you were doing.

I don't remember what it was. =)
I had hoped to do some byond coding after my vacation, but this is an intense time of year for me and I won't have time to do anything for a few more weeks.

Yeah, for some reason May is always hectic for me too. For the past couple weeks I haven't done much with BYOND aside from lurking on the forum... Oh well. As the poem says, "This too shall pass." Nice to know you're alive, anyway! :)
In response to Guy T.
On 5/18/00 5:20 am Guy T. wrote:

Yeah, for some reason May is always hectic for me too. For the past couple weeks I haven't done much with BYOND aside from lurking on the forum... Oh well. As the poem says, "This too shall pass." Nice to know you're alive, anyway! :)

I've only got 2 1/2 days of school left. UgH! Talk about stress! :-) Hopefully I won't have to stay for study hall...

--WorldMaker--

(Weird fact about my school: On one of our long High School field trip, one Tour Guide told us "you guys must be from a Nazi bootcamp or something..." cause we were one of the quietest and well-behaved groups he had ever seen. As you can well imagine, we called our school a Nazi bootcamp for the rest of the trip, a week.)
In response to WorldMaker
(Weird fact about my school: On one of our long High School field trip, one Tour Guide told us "you guys must be from a Nazi bootcamp or something..." cause we were one of the quietest and well-behaved groups he had ever seen. As you can well imagine, we called our school a Nazi bootcamp for the rest of the trip, a week.)

You think that's bad? My school's initials are P.M.S....