ID:194675

This is the order in which I will finish all of my games. Some of them are new, but I won't take the time to announce them until its their turn.

If you have any qualms about this list, and think I should change the order somehow, please let me know:

- Spuzzbomb
- Hunter
- AntWorld: The Ant Wars
- CATs
- Multiship
- APC
- The Haven Seed
- Minesweeper NEO
- ImPaLeR (note: there IS a significance of the jumbly letters)
- BattleForce: 2150 AD
- Bang!
- StickWarz
- TekForce
- Shock Bore
- Iron Glory
- Battle Royal
- TDC
- Dojo (formerly Spuzz Fu)
- Acts of Valor
- Warrior
- Playground

I'll keep you all posted!
This is the order in which I will finish all of my games. If you have any qualms about this list, and think I should change the order somehow, please let me know:

- Cerulea

J
In response to Zilal
Cerulea is last to be finished? After all the work you've already put into it?!
If you have any qualms about this list, and think I should change the order somehow, please let me know:

I'd like to see CAT's higher up in the lineup, but let's face it, you're just going to do things in the order that pleases you, so I don't know why I'm bothering to respond... :)

Here's my lineup (for when I actually have time to work on it)...

The Fungus Among Us
Save the humans, kill the aliens, and try to figure out which is which.

Hiawathaland
Frontier adventure in Michigan's Upper Peninsula.

Brad Bigg, Senior Paleotechnician
Travel the globe repairing old machines that are still under warranty.
In response to Guy T.
I'd like to see CAT's higher up in the lineup, but let's face it, you're just going to do things in the order that pleases you, so I don't know why I'm bothering to respond... :)

If I'd only do it in the order I wanted to, I wouldn't have even bothered to post this list now, would I? =)

As for CATs, don't worry. Hunter is finished enough to be considered "done" (in other words, maps and bug fixes notwithstanding, the game is fully ready to be played), and AntWorld is almost done too. Meaning you'll get CATs in a little while... no release date, though, because then I would have to punch myself in the head a couple times (and it hurts when I do that).

(Seeing as how you like CATs so much ;-), I thought I might tease you a little bit about how cool the graphics are now, and how developed the CATs Headquarters is now... and, once I do my grand release (which will be sometime after the BYOND release), you can actually watch the headquarters come into action while I give a speech to all the new trainees (read: players). I think most of my time will be devoted to CATs, Iron Glory, and Warrior, once they're finished.)

Well, I guess you were sort of right... the order isn't changing any... but that's because the order is of little chronological consequence right now. =)