ID:194676

If you see this subject line in your email, do NOT open it! Delete it straight away!

Same thing goes for files with .vbs attachments... though if you get a file attachment from someone you don't even know you should delete it anyway.
In response to Zilal
Um.
In response to Spuzzum
I also love Spuzzum. No, wait. What I meant is: I love to annoy Spuzzum. :)

In response to Guy T.
On 5/5/00 10:31 pm Guy T. wrote:
I also love Spuzzum. No, wait. What I meant is: I love to annoy Spuzzum. :)

Um.
In response to Spuzzum
You guys made me laugh.

On the news I heard that even the CIA was infected with the love bug thing. It distresses me that the people in our central intelligence agency don't know enough not to download strange files.

Z
In response to Zilal
On 5/6/00 12:52 am Zilal wrote:
You guys made me laugh.

On the news I heard that even the CIA was infected with the love bug thing. It distresses me that the people in our central intelligence agency don't know enough not to download strange files.

Yeah, I know. I mean, if the boys in the Pentagon don't avoid downloading files, it actually scares me... you guys defend North America, and if your defenses are out of the count, so are ours... =P
In response to Spuzzum
Don't worry, funding cuts are majorly in effect. Most of the functioning equipment is running of cannibalized parts anyway, so there probably wasn't anything high tech enough to get infected except some officer's PCs. Oh yeah, and if Canada gets attacked, we'll probably send soldiers, but our president may or may not opt to send ammo=)

-James (just hates to see national defense compromised in favor of spotted owls)
In response to Jmurph
On 5/9/00 1:35 am jmurph wrote:
Oh yeah, and if Canada gets attacked, we'll probably send soldiers, but our president may or may not opt to send ammo=)

Well, i'm pretty sure we here in Canada have a Prime Minister, not a President... Ok, i'm completly sure.
Let's not give those poor Americans any more false info, or they will never figure us out! *grin* (actually, that might not be such a bad thing...)

jos
In response to jos
On 5/9/00 11:32 am jos wrote:
Oh yeah, and if Canada gets attacked, we'll probably send soldiers, but our president may or may not opt to send ammo=)

Well, i'm pretty sure we here in Canada have a Prime Minister, not a President... Ok, i'm completly sure.
Let's not give those poor Americans any more false info, or they will never figure us out! *grin* (actually, that might not be such a bad thing...)

Hmm? I'm pretty sure James is American... I'm a Canadian, tho.
In response to Spuzzum
On 5/9/00 6:38 pm Spuzzum wrote:

I've obviously mis-interpreted James' message...
Where are you geographically? I'm in Toronto (really warm, humid, bleh).
j
In response to jos
On 5/10/00 11:19 am jos wrote:
On 5/9/00 6:38 pm Spuzzum wrote:

I've obviously mis-interpreted James' message...
Where are you geographically? I'm in Toronto (really warm, humid, bleh).

I'm a good old British Columbian, in Coquitlam. (Wet, lukewarm, and cloudy.)
In response to Jmurph

That's okay. Along with CANDU (I believe it stands for Canadian Deuterium (heavy water)) nuclear reactors, we sell just about any weapons and ammo to anywhere. And we make it ourselves. So we got the ammo part covered =)

-James (just hates to see national defense compromised in favor of spotted owls)

Damn spotted owls. I killed me 5 of 'em last week... what with their attempts to eat my hamster and all ;-)