ID:194683

Just a quick note to say "hello".
I've been lurking these pages since the first DUNG forum went up...

still havent really had a chance to play with BYOND yet, but i do enjoy reading about everyone else's work!

/* grin */

i do have 2 questions/requests...

1. if i want to login to the dantom server via the client, what do i type in? its not very well documented... it might be nice if you could add URL's to some kind of 'bookmark' system, and have dantom's right at the top...

2. Can you make the main map bigger then 11x11? Not as a player, but as a designer? I'd really *really* like to be able to make larger playing fields... even more then larger tiles...

Thanks all!
Hyakugei
On 4/17/00 2:23 pm Soj wrote:

Wow... that's a long time!

1. if i want to login to the dantom server via the client, what do i type in? its not very well documented... it might be nice if you could add URL's to some kind of 'bookmark' system, and have dantom's right at the top...

You can reach the dantom server by just typing in "dantom"... that'll take you to a little area where you can upload your own games for others to play. Once the hub is up, you should be able to reach that at dantom#hub.

Z
In response to Zilal
On 4/17/00 2:55 pm Zilal wrote:
On 4/17/00 2:23 pm Soj wrote:

Wow... that's a long time!

I guess - 98 - crap, that is a pretty long time ago, and i've done pretty much nothing with this app yet!

But i do like hearing about what everyone else has been doing with it - pretty amazing stuff... I keep getting excited and wanting to start a project, but then 'RealLife tm' intrudes, or i get side tracked into some other 'cool' project... so many hobbies, so little time...

You can reach the dantom server by just typing in "dantom"... that'll take you to a little area where you can upload your own games for others to play. Once the hub is up, you should be able to reach that at dantom#hub.

Z
cool - the hub is down right now tho ... bummer. i guess i'll just have to do some *work*! *grin*

jos

ps. Sheep II is pretty darn fun - however, i have had a door appear right beside a pit and lost all my sheep! on level 16 too! i have not tried the latest version, so that could be the problem... Thanks for the game tho!
j
In response to Soj
ps. Sheep II is pretty darn fun - however, i have had a door appear right beside a pit and lost all my sheep! on level 16 too!

I feel your pain... welcome to my nightmare =)