ID:194693

A link to the Dream Seeker version of my website is up at dantom#Spuzzum (and that's all, no path delimiters necessary). It is essentially a game launcher, in which it allows you to simply go there, and then link to any of my games or websites. Sort of like a graphical list of favorites, except that they're MY favorites =)
On 3/28/00 4:39 pm Spuzzum wrote:
A link to the Dream Seeker version of my website is up at dantom#Spuzzum (and that's all, no path delimiters necessary). It is essentially a game launcher, in which it allows you to simply go there, and then link to any of my games or websites. Sort of like a graphical list of favorites, except that they're MY favorites =)

I came, I saw...an intro message but nothing else. A couple of files downloaded to my system, but nothing showed in the verb panels or the game area...
In response to Deadron
I came, I saw...an intro message but nothing else. A couple of files downloaded to my system, but nothing showed in the verb panels or the game area...

I doubt that's a fault of mine. The entire thing, including the .rsc, was uploaded, and it works fine for me...