ID:194695

I'm the same guy that posted under "sarge" except I changed my name to drunkenwulf. NO reason. Anyway, remember was back when i posted a message on the old board that stated i was making a DBZ GMUD? well...it took off! Anyone need some intense inspiration, goto digitalblas.homestead.com

whoa, the sites been up for a week and already 8 peeps have registered for my game (free) and i get lik 10 hits a day (hey thats preety good for a young site like mine)
On 3/25/00 6:34 am drunkenwulf wrote:
I'm the same guy that posted under "sarge" except I changed my name to drunkenwulf. NO reason. Anyway, remember was back when i posted a message on the old board that stated i was making a DBZ GMUD? well...it took off! Anyone need some intense inspiration, goto digitalblas.homestead.com

whoa, the sites been up for a week and already 8 peeps have registered for my game (free) and i get lik 10 hits a day (hey thats preety good for a young site like mine)

hey what ever happened to most of these older keys?
In response to jobe
hey what ever happened to most of these older keys?

You mean people? ;-)

I'm pretty sure life intervened... BYOND is a practical 24/7 hobby; if you aren't all too enthusiastic about it, you shouldn't be working with it, because if you aren't careful, you'll find it sucks away all of your free time. (That's a good thing, if you have a lot of free time!)