ID:1947180

Two pokemasters.
IT'S PIKACHU
A R&M style pokemon would be absolutely perfect.

"Yaya-yoou just gotta be a Masstye-burrpp-rr, Morty!! It's not as hard as you act, sheesh Morty!"
"That's it Rick! You-you-ya-ya-ya-you said that I just had to go into the cave and catch the MewTwo, Rick! Ya-you-you told me it'd be a piece of cake. Rick! Do you know what he did? Do you know what he did? He invaded my mind Rick, and put images of my parents burning alive in it, Rick! I'm sick of these Pokemon adventures, Rick! This is too much!"

"Buuuurp okay M-M-M-Morty, Morty, listen, Morty, M-burrrp-Morty, since y-y-y-y-ou are so incompetent you can't even put a pokemon in a ball, y-y-y-ou know what I did Morty? Here Morty, I just made this, Morty. It's a M-Master-burrrp-ball. Y-y-y-you just throw it at the Pokemon and it's caught. Get back in there Morty and make Grandpa proud."

"Gee Rick, I don't know if I can go through with this again. That was really traumatic, you know?"

"Don't worry about it Morty, once y-y-y-you catch the MewTwo, y-y-y-you'll be a pokemon master, Morty. Morty, you want to be the best don'tcha? Morty, like no-BURRRRP-one ever was Morty?"

"Well, alright Rick. I-I-I-I-Guess I'll give it another shot."
In response to Ter13
Well done. :P
I love Rick and Morty. I've watched the first season a couple times now. So brilliant.

This should be a thing. Rick and Morty pokemon crossover. It's totally possible in the Rick and Morty universe. Infinite universes = a potentially infinite number of universes where pokemon actually evolved.

In response to Kumorii
As the saying goes, "If I have thought of it, so must have someone before me!"...
In response to Kumorii
That must be from the episode where Oak mixed scyther DNA into all the pokemon on accident because Ash wanted Misty to like him.
But I thought Ash used Harden and String Shot on Misty right after their battle? Why else would she follow him across the world if not for the D? Misty is always wet and trust me - it's not because she's got a bunch of water Pokemans.
In response to EmpirezTeam
those characters are ten...

despite the fact they look 20